Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Revew: Maybelline Color Tattoo


From Left to Right : Too Cool,  Tough As Taupe,Bold Gold,Bad to the Bronze, Audacious Asphalt, & Pomegrante Punk


Left to Right; Painted Purple,Edgy Emerald, Fierce & Tangy, Tenacious Teal.

 What Maybelline Claims: Dare to wear 24HR shadow. Ink technology creates 24HR wear shadow for our most intense, long-lasting color saturation .Cream formula glides on without creasing and keeps color vibrant. phthalmologist-tested.  Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

I'm just going to skip the whole intro on how I found out about these and get to the point. I am absolutely in LOVE with these. Cream eyeshadows that aren't high end are hard to come by. Many people are familiar with Mac Paintpots. Well this is the similar, and less expensive version of those. All the colors in this collection are so opaque and long lasting (maybe not 24 hours as it claims but..). They are life savers for girls on the go! You swipe these on your lid or as an eyeliner and you're good to go. Maybelline says that the cream formula resists creasing and keeps a vibrant color. Personally, I still put a primer on out of habit, and these last through a long day shopping (lol!) and work. Considering that these are drug store products, getting your hands on all of these won't be a problem, and they are around 8 dollars at the maximum. This is like the ultimate multi-purpose product. I've used the bright colors as a pop of color on my bottom lashline, and the neutrals can be used for just about anything. They can be used as a base for eyeshadows or left on their own. For the price and the color variety I think these are worth it.

2 comments:

  1. I love the purple shade! I need to try some of these!

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The purple one is one of my favorites! Along with pomegrante punk and bad to the bronze!

    ReplyDelete